Mandatory information according to § 5 Telemediengesetz/Imprint
Böblinger Straße 43,
Phone: +49 (0) 711 5089930
Sales tax identification number according to § 27a UStG: DE234712940
Responsible for content according to § 55 RStV: Tanja Barth, Böblinger Straße 43, 70199 Stuttgart, Germany
This website contains data and information of all kinds that are protected by trademark and/or copyright in favor of the service provider or, in individual cases, also in favor of third parties. It is therefore not permitted to download, reproduce and/or distribute the website in its entirety or individual parts thereof. Permitted is above all the technically conditioned duplication for the purpose of browsing, as far as this action does not serve any commercial purposes, as well as the permanent duplication for own use.
(2) It is permitted to set a link to this website insofar as it serves solely as a cross-reference. The service provider reserves the right to revoke this permission. Framing of this website is not permitted.
(3) The service provider assumes liability for the content of its website in accordance with the statutory provisions. No guarantee is given for the correctness and completeness of the information contained on the website. References and links to third-party websites do not mean that the service provider adopts the content behind the reference or link as its own. The content does not constitute any responsibility on the part of the service provider for the data and information provided there. The service provider has no influence on the content behind the link. The service provider is therefore not liable for illegal, incorrect or incomplete content or for damage caused by the use of content behind the link.
(4) The use of the Internet is at the user’s own risk. In particular, the Service Provider shall not be liable for the technical failure of the Internet or access to the Internet.
(5) If the contractual partner is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction shall be at the registered office of the Service Provider. German law shall apply to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
(6) In the event that the User is a consumer (not an entrepreneur), reference is made in accordance with Article 14 of Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013 – ODR Regulation to the possibility of out-of-court dispute resolution. Details on this can be found in the aforementioned regulation and at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. The Service Provider is neither willing nor obligated to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration board in accordance with § 36 paragraph number 1 of the Consumer Dispute Resolution Act (VSBG).
© Copyright 2021 – 2022 – All rights reserved
All contents of my internet presence (videos, texts, photographs etc.) are protected by copyright. If not explicitly marked otherwise, the copyright is held by Tanja Barth.